Content Management System (CMS) implementation survey open through July 15, 2014

Subject: Content Management System (CMS) implementation survey open through July 15, 2014
From: Ken Reid <cherieandken -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 16:04:19 -0400

*Introduction to the Survey*

Gail Hart, Lisa Newman, Ken Reid, and Varad Ramanathan are conducting a
Content Management System (CMS) implementation survey. We are conducting
research as part of the capstone course in the masterâs program at the
Mercer University School of Engineering under the direction of Dr. George
Hayhoe and with the support of Scriptorium Publishing.

*About the Survey*

The purpose of this CMS survey is to gain an understanding from industry
professionals about the core skills needed to make structured authoring and
CMS implementation effective and to capture best practices that will
advance the field of technical communication.

We have developed the survey using the Survey Monkey tool and have
provided a link to the survey website:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CMSSurvey1

Thank you for your willingness to participate in our survey. Your input is
very valuable to us. It should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1lRPd2l