Question on TechWhirl Forum

Subject: Question on TechWhirl Forum
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 08:12:50 -0500

Good morning,

Things have been a little slow around here so we thought sharing a question
submitted to the TechWhirl Forum may get things going:

###

Dear All,
I have just registered to the forum and performed a search about my issue
and also read some very useful resources.

My discussion is related to tracking the document. I have been trying to
find a way which will enable me to know which parts of my document is more
popular and which parts are read less. I have investigated through some
other web sites, but found some ways only for PDF documents. My document is
an HTML based online material.

I was wondering if you have any ideas on this topic.

Thank you very much.

###

You can respond to SerdarO (username) on the Forum here:
http://community.techwhirl.com/discussion/1094/about-tracking-the-reader-document{please
try to reply on the board, even though we'll tell him we shared it
here}

You'll need to login - most people will have a login already -thanks to our
October attempt to integrate - or you can easily join via Twitter, Facebook
or normal credentials.

This is our first attempt to link the two groups since all the badness in
October. We'll see how this goes and then proceed cautiously. :)

Take care
Al

Doc-To-Help: new website, content widgets, and an output that works on any screen.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/1eRs4NS