Re: Master Documents in Word

Subject: Re: Master Documents in Word
From: Holly Deitelhoff <hdeitelhoff3 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Margaret Cekis <Margaret -dot- Cekis -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:30:59 -0500

Thank you everyone for the input - I'm still not 100% what we are going to
do. I like the idea of the RD fields, I've used them with a majority of
success in the past, and I am trying to convince IT to let us "restructure"
things so this would be an option. I remember the page numbering to be
tricky when using RD fields, so thank you for the pointers on that too.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ