RE: Online documentation - call it WebHelp, or?

Subject: RE: Online documentation - call it WebHelp, or?
From: Dana Worley <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:18:04 +0000

I like the web-help looking documentation.

When I went to the Adobe site, I had to make three clicks, only to be taken to a page which would then have loaded a video had I clicked yet another link. Not very usable, IMO (and what about searchability of content?). But then, Adobe has historically done a very poor job at user assistance.

Dana W.

This email may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged in nature. The message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, publish or distribute the communication; and notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this copy and any copies that may be in your electronic system. Thank you for your compliance.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ