Re: ANON: Billing clients

Subject: Re: ANON: Billing clients
From: Anonymous <anonymous -at- techwhirl -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:41:25 -0400

Alas, yes, when I was on site, I spent a lot of time twiddling my thumbs.
There was a lot of hurry-up-and-wait, even when I was on site. My attempts
to find additional work failed; there really isn't the demand for my
services. They kept saying that next week, there would be a lot of work,
but "next week" never came. My contract doesn't specify hours of
availability, just that I am available during normal working hours.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/13xpg5n