Re: remove spaces from Word

Subject: Re: remove spaces from Word
From: sphilip <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:09:48 +0700

I'm sure others will benefit from another excellent tip that Stuart shared off-list.

Thanks again, Stuart!

On 22 Mar 2013, at 10:46, Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au> wrote:

> No worries, Phil.
>
> One more really handy tip: In the Replace with box you can specify ^c to replace the found string with the clipboard contents. So you can copy almost anything to the clipboard, such as multiline formatted text or a skeleton table, and use Find/Replace insert it in the document wherever a certain other string is found.
>
> Cheers,
> Stuart

Best

Phil
http://applehelpwriter.com

EPUB Webinar: Join STC Vice President Nicky Bleiel as she discusses tips for creating EPUB, the file format used for e-readers, tablets, smartphones, and more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/12LyN2z