Re: Getting that info

Subject: Re: Getting that info
From: Reshma <reshma_pendse -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: Anne Robotti <arobotti -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 22:32:51 +0530

I've managed SE for my team for a long time now. It definitely gets you taking to Support and gives you an insight on just what kind of information would reduce customer bugs. Also Dev love it when I push back on hot fixes to Support saying its not justified. We don't have dedicated SE so any time they spend on support issues is time not spent on feature development. When they get that I'm on their side and providing better doc makes their life easier, they are great. Last sprint, they actually allocated one developer to just help me gather all the technical info from the team for the customisation guide. Sweet!

Regards,
Reshma

Sent from my iPhone, please ignore typos.