Re: Telecommuting ( was: Do as I say, not as I do )

Subject: Re: Telecommuting ( was: Do as I say, not as I do )
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:43:41 -0500

I agree. I've worked jobs where I was hired at a remote worker. If they were to revoke that and say I have to be in the office, which may be 1000 or 3000 miles away, I'd be gone.

I think I'd be checking on breach of contract, also, although these companies have a building full of lawyers and probably covered it in the worker contract in 2 pt font.

I also agree she is going to have a lot of workers who are not happy and will drop their production drastically as they search for new jobs.

Missteps? Yahoo?

Just like their new main page. Most of the comments on any Yahoo article includes how they hate the new page.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>