Re: OT: Sturgeon's Law and other eponymous laws

Subject: Re: OT: Sturgeon's Law and other eponymous laws
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: sphilip <2551phil -at- gmail -dot- com>, "lcortese -at- townisp -dot- com" <lcortese -at- townisp -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 11:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

More in humor than in eye rolling...

Are you practicing to be a lawyer or did you just read a dictionary and felt the need to mindbelch after too large a mental meal?

How about on the fact that Dr. Sturgeon used the word "everything?"  He didn't qualify it in any way.  And if you don't agree with me that the rule applies in music, you must have no ears.  Ever tried listening to Primus?