Re: Rhetorical question about Information Design

Subject: Re: Rhetorical question about Information Design
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:37:04 -0700

Yes, I think I keep saying something similar every time someone starts
another thread trying to come up with yet another "new paradigm job title"
for technical writer because they do so much more than "just" technical
writing. This time I was hoping someone other than myself would say it.

Thanks, Dan. :)

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help