RE: html/css question

Subject: RE: html/css question
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com" <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:20:12 -0400

Tried that after receiving your post. No change. Even though the syntax looks more sensible now.
The working browsers still work, and the non-working ones still don't. So the real gap is somewhere else.

Did I improperly nest <a href=..... and some browsers are picky about it?

or disclosing it.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help