RE: conditional text and MS-Word output

Subject: RE: conditional text and MS-Word output
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:29:32 -0400

I've heard considerable praise for Live Linx Conditional Text for Word
($179 per user).

Here are some free methods for creating conditional text within Word
itself:

* Styles with hidden text using different templates
* "includetext" fields that take content from different sub-documents
* Macro-controlled conditionals
* The IF field

David "Bear" Chinell has developed a tagging system called DFC Editions.
Bear also posted a macro that displays table cells only when their
conditional text exists.

Haven't used any of these myself on a real project, but I've played with
a few in the sandbox.