Re: Content management

Subject: Re: Content management
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 06:42:30 -0700

I guess I misspoke. None of the content from these documents is to be
repurposed.

What we're really looking for an easy-to-learn, easy-to-manage document *
retrieval* system that provides thorough indexing. This may include a tool
such as Documentum, provided that there are sufficient training aids
already available or consultants nearby (Sacramento) who provide bona fide
training.

Thanks