RE: document your job?

Subject: RE: document your job?
From: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:04:57 -0400

No, your environment is not common, today.

So I couldn't quite figure out what you are documenting and who it is for. As long as it easy to find your deliverables, and they are under some kind of source control and the people who need them know where they are, documenting anything else seems like overkill cos...it isn't likely your replacement will eant to do the job the same way.

Sounds like you've gone a bit over the edge, actually ;^)

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help