Re: What is happening to us -- was RE: What's wrong with this headline?

Subject: Re: What is happening to us -- was RE: What's wrong with this headline?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:45:39 -0700

Another snide comment that I have never had anyone say to me.

I did once have an engineer watch me edit a FM document and ask me how hard
FM was to learn. I told him that it had taken me about four months to
attain my intermediate level of AutoCAD proficiency (which he had also seen
me use) but that I'd been using FM for more than 10 years and it still
frustrated the hell out of me every time I fired it up.

Why would you ever want to make your job look easy? I prefer to make my
job appear incredibly difficult for anyone but me.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help