Re: PDF flipbooks - any that're for single-sided?

Subject: Re: PDF flipbooks - any that're for single-sided?
From: yehoshua paul <yehoshua -dot- p -at- technicalwriting -dot- com>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:52:51 +0300

As I said, I haven't used their software. However, FlippingBook includes a
free trial download so you can check them out.
I did notice that an option of specifying a single page spread parameter.
http://flippingbook.com/help/publisher-2/docs/parameter-specification

Regarding Google search terms, try "single page spread" and "flipping"

Hope this helps,
Hope this helps,
Yehoshua Paul
Community contributor and documentation expert
http://technicalwriting.com/

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help