Re: Help with fake names issue

Subject: Re: Help with fake names issue
From: Cindy Daoust <cynthiadaoust -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Joyce -dot- Fetterman -at- l-3com -dot- com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:40:32 -0600

Thanks, Joyce. I think you're right.

And thanks, everyone, for your suggestions and support. I've been
fortunate in all of my previous work to have been the person calling
the shots on this sort of thing. But now I'm contracting and was
caught by surprise by this level of scrutiny over such a minor issue.
My first reaction (unspoken) to the list was, "You're kidding, right?"

With much appreciation,
Cin

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help