Re: More Low Paying Jobs

Subject: Re: More Low Paying Jobs
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:04:17 -0800

I think title creep probably explains this listing. "Authoring" and
"creating" will most likely consist of editng raw text and adding callouts
to CAD graphic extracts, then formatting, fixing spelling and grammar
issues and getting the paragraphs to number correctly. It's probably also
through an agency that is going to bill the client company around $25/hr.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help