RE: Problem with Word 2007 tables

Subject: RE: Problem with Word 2007 tables
From: Joyce -dot- Fetterman -at- L-3com -dot- com
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:50:13 -0500

I don't have Track Changes turned on. I cannot accept all changes
because we have to retain the change tracking info to show what's been
done to the document. I work with Track Changes off, and use the Final
version so I don't have to deal with all the distractions of the
previous changes. But I've looked at them and there's nothing I can see
in those changes that would affect these tables.

I tried copying/pasting a working caption and that didn't help either.
Previously I tried moving the table to a new position, which did help
with a few of the tables earlier but this time, no joy. I even recreated
the table on the previous page and that didn't fix the problem either.
I'm completely stumped how THAT didn't work!

Joyce