RE: Mixed capitalization for marketing brochures - what do you think?

Subject: RE: Mixed capitalization for marketing brochures - what do you think?
From: Debbie Hemstreet <D_Hemstreet -at- rambam -dot- health -dot- gov -dot- il>
To: 'Bill Swallow' <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:03:33 +0200

Thank you all for your comments.

We have no "brand identity" in publications per se, outside of our logo and colors. This is partly because we are an Israeli institution, and Hebrew is not handled at all like English.

I think I am going to go with my gut for this one, then, and have captials only where there should be something that really really should stand out beyond the ordinary. I won't be afraid of mixing, but will be sure there is continuity and flow, and no visual noise that would distract the reader.

Thanks all for your input!

Debbie