Re: Beta Tester's Review of MadCap Flare 8

Subject: Re: Beta Tester's Review of MadCap Flare 8
From: Paul Pehrson <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:53:33 -0700

AFAIK, If you ask them, MadCap Customer Support will switch the name of the
contact person for upgrades, so you get upgrade notifications. But you will
then get the billing e-mails as well. Would be nice if their CRM could have
a billing contact and a separate software/download/user contact. I'd also
like to see some ability to do e-mail management so you can unsubscribe
from certain lists that don't interest you, while still getting those
e-mails that do.

This is a recommendation you may want to forward to MadCap so they are sure
to receive it.

-Paul

----*
*