RE: cloud backup services, for EXE files ?

Subject: RE: cloud backup services, for EXE files ?
From: "Steve Janoff (non-Celgene)" <sjanoff -at- celgene -dot- com>
To: TechWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Katherine Noftz Nagel <lists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:44:31 -0800

Very, very nice. Way to go, Kat.

My one concern would be, what if something happens to Dropbox. But overall, this seems like a really nice, clean solution.

Steve

---
Katherine Noftz Nagel wrote:

I'm using Dropbox for my offsite backup. I put my original documents,
pictures, and music directories in Dropbox, then put aliases where the
OS and applications expect the directories to be. Backup is automatic,
and I have access to all my stuff from both my desktop computer and my
laptop.

Have been less successful with working apps, but no problem at all with
installers. Been able to switch all but one of my email accounts to
IMAP, so my mail is accessible on both computers as well.

--
Kat Nagel, Owner
MasterWork Consulting

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR INDIVIDUALS NAMED ABOVE.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender to notify us of the error and delete the original
message. Thank You.