Re: Re: Linked-In: Your Skills' Desirability Is Cratering Year Over Year

Subject: Re: Re: Linked-In: Your Skills' Desirability Is Cratering Year Over Year
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:01:35 -0500

I think they may be misleading. If it's analyzing yearly trends, the
info is only being generated by what people choose to click year over
year. I wager that most people don't put a lot of stock in completely
filling out their profiles (how many of you have 100% complete
LinkedIn profiles?), and further, don't think to go in year over year
to update their skills. Those who do may very well be grooming their
profiles either to reflect their current roles or for a desired job.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com