Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay

Subject: Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:33:45 -0500

The minimum wage in Ontario is $10.25, so you could definitely make more
flipping burgers at McDonalds, plus you wouldn't have the clothing expense.

It seems to me some big corporations are trying to take advantage of the
current economic difficulties in Florida, on the backs of desperate people.

I'd love to know the company (the posting was from an employment agency);
I'd organize a boycott of any product/service they make or sell. It's that
offensive.

Suzette Leeming

http://www.doctohelp.com