Re: A better open source raster/bitmap editor - preferably portable

Subject: Re: A better open source raster/bitmap editor - preferably portable
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: William Gaffga <will -dot- gaffga -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:20:19 -0800

Hi William,

That really is amazing what they can accomplish using a browser and
Flash. Unfortunately, my office probably wouldn't like that I have to
upload files to an external website in order to edit them. Nor would
the IT department invest in setting up a server just so that I could
host the app myself.

Flash technology is so not dead yet.

Blows my mind the suite of tools at our disposal for free.

Thanks for sharing this. Yes, you get bonus points because it
technically doesn't need to be installed!

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com