Re: Anonymous: Burnout, advancement and career changing

Subject: Re: Anonymous: Burnout, advancement and career changing
From: Anonymous <anonymous -at- techwhirl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:41:21 -0500

A second Whirler wishes to remain anonymous in this thread. We have
reached the limit on anonymous posters, if you feel the need to respond
without being identified, you may want to resort to using an alternate
email address. Remember, respond to the list please, as replies will not
be forwarded to either anonymous poster.

http://www.doctohelp.com