Re: Getting feedback

Subject: Re: Getting feedback
From: Alec Chakenov <alec -dot- chakenov -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:26:58 +0700

In HTML, we only have the link "Send feedback on documentation."
In PDF, we have a separate section in the Preface. It is titled
Feedback and it contains the following text:
"If you have found an error in this guide, or if you have suggestions
or ideas on how to improve this guide, please send your feedback using
the online form at http://www.parallels.com/en/support/usersdoc/.
Please include in your report the guide's title, chapter and section
titles, and the fragment of text in which you have found an error."

We usually get a lot of feedback from our customers. However, some
people, instead of sending feedback, try to use this link to obtain
free customer support ;)

http://www.doctohelp.com