Re: documentation going away

Subject: Re: documentation going away
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Ryan Minaker <ryan -dot- minaker -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:11:25 -0800

Somehow I knew Modern Warfare was going to come up in a thread about bad
game docs sooner or later. Either that or something from EA.

However, the $21.99 notwithstanding, IMO the real reason why most game
guides are written by third parties is that most game designers can't play
their own games well enough without cheat codes to write the strategy
guides themselves.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com