RE: Anyone have any non-very-techy support sites they like?

Subject: RE: Anyone have any non-very-techy support sites they like?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 11:03:12 -0500

Vonage might not want to hear this, but the best consumer-level one I've
seen is Amazon, for the simple reason that if you can't find an answer
online, you can get an immediate callback on any US phone number you put
in. I'm sure that isn't cheap to implement, but it's highly effective
for the consumer, and it motivates the company to optimize the online
solutions.