FrameMaker: Importing Multiple Files

Subject: FrameMaker: Importing Multiple Files
From: Keith Hansen <Keith -dot- Hansen -at- opensolutions -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:13:14 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am using Frame 7. I want to import files into Frame (File menu... Import... File). I want to import dozens of files, and I don't want to import them one at a time.

Is there any way I can import multiple files all at once?

When I go to select the files I want to import, I tried holding down CTRL or SHIFT. Frame only lets me select one file at a time.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Keith

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.

http://www.doctohelp.com