RE: Looking for a document solution - part 2

Subject: RE: Looking for a document solution - part 2
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Ann Waterhouse' <AWaterhouse -at- apg-neuros -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:01:45 +0000

Sorry if I missed it in your original post, but which part of the process do you want to automate? When I was using Help&Manual (which uses well-formed XML under the covers), I created a script and batch file that created several versions of the documentation, branded with three different brands, in PDF and HTML format automatically every night. I could have had the script created many more differently branded versions had I wanted to.