Re: Assistance for Technical Communication Surveys needed.

Subject: Re: Assistance for Technical Communication Surveys needed.
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: "Robart, Kay" <Kay -dot- Robart -at- tea -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:06:18 -0500

Links to the two surveys

The first survey link is for academic technical communicators.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VX759XX

The second survey link is for professional technical communicators outside
the academic field.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXYRGY6

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Robart, Kay <Kay -dot- Robart -at- tea -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>wrote:

> Gabrielle, I don't mind taking your survey, but I can't find the original
> post with the link to it.
>
> Kay R.

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist

http://www.doctohelp.com