Re: Suggest something else besides Leverage

Subject: Re: Suggest something else besides Leverage
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writers" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 09:06:04 -0400

He must be a Timothy Hutton fan.

Use his "leverage" in a few spots, but rewrite others to avoid overusing it.

Otherwise, the impact he is attempting won't be seen.

Shocking pink stands out on a gray background, but not on a shocking pink background.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Felker" <akaren -at- earthlink -dot- net>