which class?

Subject: which class?
From: Becca <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: tech2wr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm setting up my schedule for next term. While no class in CSS and HTML is required for the certificate (that would be far more useful than the web user interface analysis class that is required!) recent conversations here make me believe that knowing more XHTML and CSS would be useful to me.

There are two beginning classes I can take. One uses DreamWeaver and seems to be a Web Design For Dummies class (which is me!). The other uses a text editor, and is geared more for people who want to be professional web designers (which I don't want to be).

Which, do you think, would be more valuable? DreamWeaver? or coding?

-becca

http://www.doctohelp.com