Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers

Subject: Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers
From: Steven Jong <stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:03:25 -0400

Robert has the choice of applying for certification or not, as we all have now. (Well, not me, because I've seen the answers.)

I would argue that he does not have the choice of denying others the right to apply by trying to shut down the whole program.

However, if you grant him that right, then you must also grant me the right to choose to fight to keep it open 8^)

-- Steve

Sent from my iPad

http://www.doctohelp.com