RE: references was Re: STC certification program

Subject: RE: references was Re: STC certification program
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Stephen Arrants <steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com>, Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>, Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>, techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:57:42 -0400

I'm not concerned about outright identity theft, so much as someone
having enough informational ammo to credibly take credit for my career,
particularly when I've (in retrospect, foolishly?) admitted publicly
that I'd have a hard time proving my own history previous to the
current, long-standing gig.

Really, it's a bogus concern, because I've done the history thing
several times over my tenure on this list, so all anyone would need
is a browser for a search of the archives. OK then, me for LinkedIn. :-)

- k
or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com