Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:12:51 -0700

In a teaching hospital or one where advanced research into new technologies
and techniques is being conducted, the choice between two surgeons could
very easily hinge on one's greater ability to communicate with students,
research grant managers and other less technically adept audiences. Imagine
if Drs Oliver Sacks or Denton Cooley had been inarticulate communicators.

Also, our auto mechanic does an excellent job of explaining things to my
mother-in-law, who has no technical training at all. I would say that this
ability contributes considerably to the success of his business.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com