Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: Re: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: Craig Haiss <craig -dot- haiss -at- rocketmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:43:33 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew, you could consider hiring a technical writer with teaching experience to tutor your consultants. The writer could edit a report, and then make an audio recording or have an in-person discussion with the consultant to discuss the rough points. That way your consultants would receive individualized feedback based on the writing offenses they commit most frequently.

Such an approach might yield better results than generalized training, unless all of your consultants seem to be making the same mistakes.

Good luck.

-Craig Haiss
blog: http://www.helpscribe.com

http://www.doctohelp.com