RE: Help - my consultants cannot write!

Subject: RE: Help - my consultants cannot write!
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:59:51 -0400

November 2004, but who's counting? Welcome back, Plato!

Irony appreciated, and I agree with the others that it would be cheaper
to hire a writer than a teacher. The interview process would be insanely
simple: Hand the job candidate one of your consultants' reports and come
back 30 minutes later. If the result isn't clear, concise, correct, and
complete, then bring in the next candidate. Rinse and repeat as needed.