RE: Job searching in this time of attrition...

Subject: RE: Job searching in this time of attrition...
From: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <deboraames -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:58:19 -0400

Sometimes docs are available publicly on a company's Web site.

Seems dangerous to me, though. You are identifying a problem when you know little or nothing about the origin of the problem, and the people behind it. This might work for very small organizations but do you want to do work for free when you don't know who's toes you might step on or if you will put someone else's job on the line?

http://www.doctohelp.com