Re: starting on page 2?

Subject: Re: starting on page 2?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:09:36 -0700

The first thing I do anytime I take on management of an existing group is
study how things are currently being done and the degree to which they are
or are not appropriate for the requirements of the company and its
industry. I'd say the new PhD manager failed on both counts.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com