Re: [ISTC_D] how useful are video tutorials/screencasts?

Subject: Re: [ISTC_D] how useful are video tutorials/screencasts?
From: Phil Stokes <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: White Brian <brian -dot- white -at- kone -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:09:30 +0700

Thank you Brian, those are valid points.

I've noticed myself that switching between a video and s/w application is sometimes not feasible (I've noticed the same thing with some HTML help, mind you. Sometimes, you can't' run the HTML help and the app at the same time, which is incredibly annoying!).

Equally, a video of, say, bleeding the brakes on a car is also likely to be inconvenient, unless you can prop your iPhone nicely on the axle…

Best

Phil

http://www.doctohelp.com