RE: Advice on software testing?

Subject: RE: Advice on software testing?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:03:50 -0400

Oh. Given that anything you test will be some form of
"release candidate" subject to change, be sure to secure
agreement (in writing...) from the PTB that this-or-that
testing on an earlier candidate was sufficient, and that
the changes between candidates are deemed sufficient that
you don't need to repeat the entire suite of testing at
each increment of the builds.

Then sanity-check anyway.

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com