Re: Use of XLST to clean up MadCap HTML; RE: Unadulterated Flare HTML/XML output

Subject: Re: Use of XLST to clean up MadCap HTML; RE: Unadulterated Flare HTML/XML output
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Ruth Sessions <ruthsessions03051 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 22:55:40 -0700

I've never used Flare. I create HTML/CSS dropdowns for websites all
the time using unordered lists. Certain behaviour under IE benefits
from additional JavaScript. For really cool effects I'd use jQuery.

Can Flare export a menu system as a series of nested lists? Then it
becomes a straightforward process to style the elements and add the
missing behaviour.

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com