Re: Style guide for GUI elements wanted

Subject: Re: Style guide for GUI elements wanted
From: Robert Fekete <fekete77 -dot- robert -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Roberta Hennessey <rahennessey -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:05:49 +0200

Yes, I know this book, but it mainly deals with usability problems,
and the parts about GUI writing mainly say that be consistent, and use
the appropriate vocabulary. Unfortunately these are too vague for my
situation.

It is an excellent book by the way, and thank you very much for your reply!

Regards,

Robert

http://www.doctohelp.com