RE: swapping monitors?

Subject: RE: swapping monitors?
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'TechWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:29:28 -0500

I performed a quick check at Dell Small Business. It shows that you can get
a flat panel monitor stand that will rotate any compatible Dell monitor to
portrait mode or landscape mode and back again.

In my office, my widescreen Planar monitor is set to landscape while my Dell
monitor is set to portrait.

Hope this helps,

Will

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
708.927.3569
www.4techwriter.com
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com