Re: HTML Query

Subject: Re: HTML Query
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:19:51 -0700

Joes' books are every bit as easy to follow, yet still provide humor to keep
the reader engaged. They just aren't anywhere near as condescending as the *
Dummies* series, which really talk down to the reader, IMO. By contrast, Joe
figures that if you're smart enough to be wanting to learn how to code HTML,
JavaScript, et al., that you possess something more than a vacuum between
your ears.

> Chris

Thank you. I'll look into it. All I know is that many years ago a dummy's

http://www.doctohelp.com