Re: Best New Thing in User Documentation?

Subject: Re: Best New Thing in User Documentation?
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- techwr-l -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:44:12 -0400

When you are thinking about teaching them to drive a stick, be sure to teach them all the way and not just enough to get in trouble.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-general/1368900-guess-whos-16-yr-old-decided-to-drive-through-the-garage-wall.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Butler,Darren J CTR USAF AFMC WR-ALC/ENGLTB" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- robins -dot- af -dot- mil>