AP style questions: e-mail, Web site

Subject: AP style questions: e-mail, Web site
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: Tech Whirler List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:45:56 -0400

I need to follow AP style for a document and realize my copy of the guide
is sorely out of date. I know I can subscribe online but $25 to check out
two entries seems excessive.
Could someone with a fresher copy please let me know if the following are
still correct AP style:

e-mail
Web site

many thanks,

-Greg
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.doctohelp.com