RE: Has anyone noticed...

Subject: RE: Has anyone noticed...
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:40:26 -0400

I disagree. Technical writers collect facts as input and develop organized information as an output. The reader then takes that information and (ideally) assimilates it so that it becomes knowledge. At root it's all the same stuff, but it goes through a transformation at each stage.

-Fred Ridder

http://www.doctohelp.com